Thursday, July 19, 2007

leather cuffs...blah

I almost never blog anymore because I suck. No I don't, who am I kidding!? I'm eternally the hot slut of the day.

Seeing that I haven't posted in twenty...read it, my friends, twenty days, it's high time I supply you with that mind-numbing blather that you love so much.

I hate leather cuffs on guys. EW.

Who told the metros that this was cool? It's far from it. Seriously, nothing bugs me more than seeing a guy walk down the street with some greased up hair do, a polo shirt (collar up, mind you), tight jeans, big black sunglasses, and a leather cuff. When I see it I can't help but imagine the guy getting dressed in the morning and seriously putting on his leather cuff. I guess this is comparable to a watch, but it seems so ridiculous. Kind of like thos young guys who wear three shirts, jeans, sweat bands on both wrists, a necklace, sunglasses, a hat, and carries a murse. Oh my god. Aren't guys suppossed to come with less clutter? I know then I think back to my Barbie days, Ken always came with fewer items than Barbie.

Don't you agree that a guy just looks like a complete tool when he's wearing a leather cuff? God, I hate those things. Only John Galliano can wear them and even he's over it.

No comments: