Monday, July 09, 2007

sorry doesn't cut it

I've been avoiding even looking at le blog, chuntress. I feel guilty. I've even begun to avoid checking my email. I'm ashamed.

I was once so good at responding to email and blogging...what's happening to me? I haven't even posted a dlisted quote. Times are hards, kids. Ok not really. I've just been busy. And before I go any further, I hate when people tell me they're too busy. I think it's rude. On one level I can understand it, but on the other hand it's a bit offensive when someone brushes you off with the "I'm busy." You all can hate me. I hate me today.

So I had date #2 with Nick. I still like him. I appreciate his attitude--it's refreshing. I told him I was reading and like a considerate fellow he brought a book over for himself in the event that I wanted to continue reading. Uh before you go and label him a sap (because I know how you readers work), I must tell you that he makes decisions and commits to them. In fact, he makes executive decisions. If he's not up for something, he's very forthcoming with his opinions. Ahhh my kind of guy. None of this crazy banker maddness. We had dinner at EOS and shared a wonderful dessert. Need I say more?

In other exciting news, work is still great and I have a cocktail get together with a former leg model. I'm interested to see how this goes. Speed dating is this Wednesday and like the sorry liar that I'm turning into, I'm not going. Stop judging me! I have someone coming to look at my apartment. Yes the day is almost upon us....you know what I'm talking about.

This is a stream of consciousness post and I'm really over it. I'm not into things lacking structure or having a focus. So expect more posts soon, but thank me for allowing you to taste a morsel of ridiculosity.

No comments: