Wednesday, July 25, 2007

a chicken walks into the bar (exam)

Things are on the up and up--or so they seem. I have yet to say I hate my job and it's been a month. I think I've given up on dating again. I don't know what I do wrong, but my guess is I'm working the "hot slut" too hard. Who cares, right? I don't. Yes I do, because every other post is a recount of my severley pathetic dating life. Hmmm

I'm going back to the gym. This makes me happy. I was starting to feel a little fluffy around the edges--not good.

I'm getting a new housemate. How exciting. Her name is Amanda. If she ever reads my blog, she might be shocked at my next statement:

SHE'LL NEVER REPLACE A. HART aka Ray Wonder. I love Amanda (my former housemate). She began the Bar exam today. I think she's going to do well. Although I must admit these last few weeks her stress has been rubbing off on me and I'm freaked out about the Bar. Here's a bit of backstory. A. Hart was a third year law student when I moved in with her. I thought she was super smart--gifted, in fact (she hates that term). She is super smart, but then she began talking maddness about how she had no plans to practice. I thought this strange for someone who worked so hard to become Little Ms. Hastings. So we didn't talk about post-law school plans that often. She wowed me this past May when she started going on about the Bar and how she was going to take it. Long story short, today was a first day and she's been going crazy leading up to this event. I know she'll be a nut afterwards as well. But I have my fingers crossed that she rocks out with her ____our (ew). I just know she'll score well--she's gifted, remember?

In all of my warm wishes to one of my favorite people (in dee world), I also wish that she gets out of her seat (mid-exam) and starts clucking like a chicken. I don't know much about the law (well more than the average bear thanks to amanda), but I do know that chicken clucking at the right time can get you a good seat in a court house! I'm being ridiculous--did that even make sense? I'm going with no. This is stream of conciousness, which I'm not fond of. I'll stop now.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

If only I had said in one of my essays, "Dogs don't smell fear...they smell shit!" I might have a chance at passing. But, since I didn't someone may as well cut off this chicken's head and get PETA all up in arms.