Friday, June 08, 2007

watch my closet grow

After taking some time to think about my new life in magazine publishing I've decided that shopping for this job is going to be the best yet! I love shopping, but you knew that. I finally have a job where I have an image to maintain. Yes, yes I know it's lame to buy into an image, but what I mean is that magazine girls are suppossed to be uber glamourous and have wonderous wardrobes. I can't protest to either of these unproven theories.

Back to my point. I can't wait to start shopping. Unemployment has barred me from my usual amount of clothes purchasing so getting back in the swing of things will be nice. I can make purchases without having to wonder if I'll be able to afford the bus in three days (yes friends, i have a very poor relationship with money). So a few choice items I'm after:

-a gray cardigan from Anthropologie
- short/silk shift dress from In Lieu
-a Hermes belt (black)
-teal peep toes (damn me and those peep toes)
-a white pencil skirt
-A NEW BAG! (omg ya'll it's been 4 yrs. in the making, I deserve it)

I guess it goes without saying my salary has increased. Well, it doesn't really go without saying, because even at my most broke moments I was still shelling out my pathetic pennies on clothes I couldn't afford. The point is I have to be someone the sartorialist would take a photo of, I have to be someone Kim will blog about and say how fashion savvy I am, I have to be, "the hot slut of San Francisco." eww ok, not so much that last part...

Yay clothes

No comments: