Monday, June 11, 2007

six minute man

A few months back, le chuntress signed up for speed dating, but once I saw what it would cost me I gave it the finger and vowed to never talk about such garbage again. Well, I'm a liar. Sort of. I received an update email from the speed dating service and with minor hesitation, I opened it. Shame. Times must be rough because I'm actually entertaining the idea of speed dating again. As a disclaimer, however, I'm not doing it to find Mr. Right, Mr. Right Now, Mr. Wright, Mr. Come Sleep in my bed and I'll see if I like you tomorrow, I'm doing it for the pure joy that is blogging. I would definitely consider my adventures in speed dating to be blog-worthy! Don't you?

So "Cupid" dating events (as they are called) begin next month and I'm going to sign up. They pair patrons by age group and each date lasts for 6 minutes (perfect). My group--Professional Women ages 25-29 will be paired with Professional Men ages 30-36 (or something like that). My kind of date. I love oldies!!! So begins a really exciting series of blogs. I'll be sure to keep you posted. But I want your feedback...this may be my craziest venture yet.

No comments: