Friday, June 08, 2007

updates...

Omg, bad blogger in full force...

I'm proud to announce that my days of unemployment are over. It was fun while it lasted--I think. I'm begin working for a fairly well-known magazine, which is just what I've always wanted. I don't think I've ever been this excited about a new job. How sweet is it, that you my devoted readers have followed me from one job to the next. Don't expect anymore talk of unemployment or job searching or job changing...this one has serious staying power. I'm not leaving unless they kick me out.

In other news Monte Carlo Night is almost here and I cannot wait. I want to see all of our hard work come together and I want to be able to sleep at night without worry about emails, phone calls, and to-do lists.

I'm tired. But there is always time for dlisted.

No comments: