Tuesday, January 16, 2007

love hello kitty love hello kitty love hello kitty

Don't you just love hello kitty? I cannot name one individual who does not enjoy hello kitty. Have you been to the website? I've added it to my list of favorite links, so check it out.

I love hello kitty. I've been in lust with her since 1985 and this is an affair that is not soon ending. In honour (intentional) of my love for ms. kitty, i now have a hello kitty email address. It's kind of a joke, but I enjoy it. I thought it would be a nice email address to give out when I'm in bars meeting guys since no one gives out their phone number anymore (ugh sooo y2k). I would just love to see someone's reaction upon telling them you have a hello kitty email address.


I love hello kitty. She makes me feel 16 year old Asian girl who spends her entire time writing notes on wide-ruled notebook paper! Email me at candit@hellokitty.com

hello kitty is such a hot ho...

No comments: